1. How do I contact ARP?
Call our toll free phone number at 800.426.2099, fax us at 801.584.5104, or click here to email us.
2. How do I pay my invoice?
Please pay special attention to the remittance on your invoice as:
- Payment for services performed on or after July 1, 2013 should be sent to:
Animal Reference Pathology
P.O. Box 17580
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
3. Can I pay my invoice with a credit card?
Yes, click here. You can also call us directly at 800.426.2099 to pay by credit card.
4. Who will be handling my cases?
The processing and diagnosing of our cases will be predominantly done by our expert and experienced staff - Drs. Cienava, Caruso, Dailey, Gardiner, Gasper, Gailbraith, Loar, Tatiersky, and Trainor. See their profiles on Our Team page.
5. Can I use the supplies I currently have?
Yes, you can continue to use the supplies you currently have. IF YOU HAVE FEDEX SUPPLIES, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY! We have changed our courier services to UPS! If you need additional supplies please fill out the Supply Request Form and submit it digitally. You can also contact us at 800.426.2099, or email us by clicking here to request supplies.
6. What carrier service does ARP use?
We partner with UPS - if you need these supplies, please call us at 800.426.2099 to speak with someone to order the supplies you need.
7. Why will my LigoLab web portal not load?
The web portal does take about a minute to load. LigoLab has trouble functioning on Mac devices. If using Mac, switch to a PC. If you are still having trouble please call us at 800.426.2099 or email us by clicking here.
8. What constitutes a site/lesion for a biopsy sample?
Please call us at 800.426.2099 to talk to one of our staff members. You can also check out the page 9 (the last page) of our Directory of Services.
9. How do I properly fill out a specimen submission form?
Please refer to our Submission Form - Client Communication PDF
9. What type of testing do you provide?
See our Directory of Services for details and feel free to call us with questions at: 800.426.2099
10. How do I ship directly to ARP?
Click below to get your ARP shipping label